B2pointO. Chian. | Part 1















Guys, girls, I shall get the ball rolling for this Friday's showcase, this is my proposition to MAP, I am calling it Bangku2.0 rev 1.














I have not been that fascinated by all these unity issues to be honest, but I see very simple ways to implement this as a message to the the viewer/seater. In a sense, I am kind of interested in establishing, or more likely, initiate a sort of a discourse on this quite hotly debated topic via a more jovialistic manner.















All our lives, we have been banging on this three race thing in Malaysia. Inside, I feel quite nervous when a generalisation of this sort is proclaimed. My believe is that the most successful organisations always endear a high level of diversity. Another element which I was interested to explore was this idea of stacking of perforated acrylic, which I was inspired by my colleague from the AA in London.














There. A bit (lot) of research soon showed what 1 Malaysia really was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search