Announcement!

I will need you to take note of the following in lieu of preparation for the upcoming exhibition on Thursday:

1) Shi Qi and Chen Hau have volunteered to print and coordinate every group's A3 description board. As such, please upload BOTH your Indesign and PDF files to a Dropbox link, and place that link here on the blog by 5pm latest Wednesday.

2) Joe Yee will assist us in coordinating and transporting our models to site. Please submit your models to him by 7pm latest Wednesday. Both him and I will be at Studio 1, Level 1, Block E to collect these.

3) As for the Indesign template, I will have this posted up as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience on your parts. So please check back here as frequently as you can.

This is an operation that is being carried out rather last minute unfortunately as some of you may be able to tell, however, it is not impossible to pull off a good exhibition and I am sure we are capable of that. We will require everyone's cooperation and especially in this instance, your punctuality.

If you have any urgent queries, please feel free to text me as some of you already have my mobile number. Otherwise, I will see you all tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search