B2.0|Part3















I wanted to perform a sort of non-representative visualise of our rather amazing fractal environment (that we are lucky enough to live in). I thought this layout might just describe it.

If it had been the old paradigm, it would just be like a cup of three layer tea... so there was always this concious decision to make it rather exaggerated (in numbers).















Earlier, I mentioned I was fascinated by Regina Ng's rather fascinating study models. I sensed an opportunity here to re-implement her technique through this bench, by having each acrylic piece laser cut and etched with the origins of each person group. I call these Post-Identification Cards.














Some drawings. And below some facts and figures.
-There are more than 10 Chinese types in Malaysia!



























The render above roughly gives me an idea of the proportion this thing would look like. I suspect in the end, a better outcome could be from a little more laser driven articulation and perhaps a nicer blend of acrylic colourations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search