To Group Kartigha, Shi Qi & Pamela



No offense but I think you guys are over-complicating what is potentially a very simple scheme (and because you are over-doing it, even the proportions of your bench are turning out horrible. You don't want to know what it resembles for me).

Have a look at anamorphic art. Look it up.




The example above if from Dezeen.com and is the Leo Burnett offices in Singapore designed by Ministry of Design.

There are lots of examples of this being done and it is a simple matter of patterning. There's also a video somewhere on the net but I can't for the life of me recall where I last found it, but as soon as I do I'll post it up here.

You girls better work fast, so far your work is nowhere at par with the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search